By Bucstats.com weblog
Five Things You Didn't Know About The Titans
- Adam "Pacman" Jones isn't the only Titan with a video game nickname, and Lendale "Burgertime" White would like you to know that.
- Speaking of Pacman, did you know that the "no touching" rule he has to follow to be a part of TNA Wrestling is worded almost identically to the rule has has to follow in strip clubs?
- All of the Titans' defensive signals are communicated through Jeff Fisher's goatee. For example, when he strokes it once and lingers at the chin for a moment, they're going to run a Cover 1 shell with a corner blitz. Watch for it.
- Vince Young has earned the nickname "Wonderlic" around the league because of his infamously low test score prior to his draft. He has earned the same nickname by the ladies, but for a completely different reason.
- I tried to come up with a joke about Albert Haynesworth stepping on Andre Gurode's head last year -- something not completely tasteless, but still funny. But I couldn't do it. Haynesworth is just a really dangerous asshole and he should have been arrested right there. To make up for it, I give you this photo of a Titans cheerleader.
I looked for a while to try and figure out what she's doing, but then decided that I didn't care. Do they teach hair-whipping at cheerleader school? Because this chick totally gets an 'A'.
This year, the Titans are a team that is running the ball and stopping the run very well. That's usually a good formula to beat just about anyone, but I don't know how big an advantage it is against the Buccaneers. Despite Kenton Keith's performance last week, I still have a lot of faith in the Buccaneer run defense. I think last week was more the exception than the rule. And the Bucs probably weren't planning on doing a lot of running this Sunday anyway with their depleted backfield. Tennessee's passing defense is nothing special, and if Joey Galloway and just hang on to the damn ball, Jeff Garcia should be able to make a lot of good things happen. Bucs by 10.